They provide a fun and motivating way for kids to practice addition and subtraction with number facts to 20.
Choose between color games with minimal prep (just print and laminate or place in a page protector) or black ink only games (just print and play).
This pack contains:
♦ Illustrated rules plus an ‘I can’ visual
♦ 2 games for April Fool’s Day,
♦ 6 for Spring
♦ 4 games each for April Showers, Easter and Earth Day
All games are black ink only and require NO PREP. These games are perfect for improving addition and subtraction fluency. Just print each game off and let your kiddos play.
Place them in your math center, use them with your fast finishers or provide them as a fun alternative to regular homework. Use the recording sheet provided and now you can evaluate their work.
April Fool’s Day
– subtract 3
– subtract 6, 7, 8 or 9 from 16, 17 or 18
– add two numbers then subtract 7
– add two numbers then find out how many more you must add to make 14
– add two numbers
– add two numbers then find out how many you must subtract to make 9
– subtract a number from 14
– double a number and then subtract 3
– subtract a number from 12
– add three numbers (three games)
– Find the missing subtrahend
– add two numbers
– subtract two numbers
– add a number to 7 then find out how many you must subtract to make 9
– add a number to 4 then find out how many you must subtract to make 8
– add two numbers and find the answer
– add 7 to a number
– subtract from 12 then add 5 more
Here’s what teachers who have used this pack have said:
♥ “Another of your great products! There are a huge variety of games, using the paperclip spinner. I love those because it is easy and CHEAP! (no lost dice!) I love that there are equations that include 3 numbers to add/subtract as that means that students need to really focus on what they are doing to ‘win’. Also missing addends, so a review of part-part-part-whole is included. Thanks so much.” Debra R.
♥ “This is the most amazing resource. My students are going to have so much fun while learning math and social skills.” Heather Bevington.
♥ “A game is so much more fun than a worksheet and the kiddos can socialize. Love it. Thanks.” Charlotte Shares.
49 Pages Downloadable PDF
This product is for A SINGLE USER ONLY. That means that copying or sharing any part of this product with another teacher, grade level, school, department, district, etc is strictly prohibited. You have the option to purchase multiple licenses (at a discount) for each additional person/classroom with whom you wish to share this product. Thank you for respecting my hard work.
© All rights reserved. firstname.lastname@example.org