Math Crafts for March are an engaging way for your students to practice their math skills.
This pack contains 3 math crafts for March: rainbows, St Patrick’s Day and windy weather.
Also included are visual instructions in both American English and British English so that your students can work independently on their crafts at a math center.
Each craft has 15 different math options:
- Addition to 10
- Subtraction to 10
- Addition to 20
- Subtraction to 20
- 2 digit addition without regrouping
- 2 digit subtraction without regrouping
- 2 digit addition with and without regrouping
- 2 digit subtraction with and without regrouping
- 3 digit addition
- 3 digit subtraction
- Multiplication facts – 0, 1, 2, 5, 10x
- Multiplication facts – 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5x
- Multiplication facts – 6, 7, 8, 9x
- Multiplication facts – 9, 10, 11, 12
- Multiplication facts – to 10x
Here’s what teachers who have used this pack have said:
♥ “A great selection of math crafts with a variety of differentiation.” Rebecca Montminy.
♥ “Such a fun way to practice math! My students loved it! Thank you!” Emily Little.
♥ “My students loved being able to make the rainbows and leprechauns. They did amazing with practicing their addition facts. I was hoping to use subtraction- but I will use it another time.” Ashley T.
62 Pages Downloadable PDF
This product is for A SINGLE USER ONLY. That means that copying or sharing any part of this product with another teacher, grade level, school, department, district, etc is strictly prohibited. You have the option to purchase multiple licenses (at a discount) for each additional person/classroom with whom you wish to share this product. Thank you for respecting my hard work.
© All rights reserved. email@example.com