Maths Crafts for October are an engaging way for your students to practice their math skills.
This pack contains 3 math crafts for October: Witches, Spiders and Pumpkins
Also included are visual instructions in both American English and British English so that your students can work independently on their craft at a math center.
Each craft has 15 different math options:
- Addition to 10
- Subtraction to 10
- Addition to 20
- Subtraction to 20
- 2 digit addition without regrouping
- 2 digit subtraction without regrouping
- 2 digit addition with and without regrouping
- 2 digit subtraction with and without regrouping
- 3 digit addition
- 3 digit subtraction
- Multiplication facts – 0, 1, 2, 5, 10x
- Multiplication facts – 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5x
- Multiplication facts – 6, 7, 8, 9x
- Multiplication facts – 9, 10, 11, 12
- Multiplication facts – to 10x
Here’s what teachers who have used this pack have said:
♥ “I loved this set! My students really loved getting to craft and create something, while doing math. Thank you for taking time to make this.” Kari M.
♥ “I used the spider activity! My kiddos love it! Thanks!” Jennifer G.
♥ “My students loved this!” Alyson E.
57 Pages Downloadable PDF
This product is for A SINGLE USER ONLY. That means that copying or sharing any part of this product with another teacher, grade level, school, department, district, etc is strictly prohibited. You have the option to purchase multiple licenses (at a discount) for each additional person/classroom with whom you wish to share this product. Thank you for respecting my hard work.
© All rights reserved. firstname.lastname@example.org