Unsure of the best way to teach multiplication facts?
Did you know that following a sequenced approach to teaching the multiplication facts and providing mental math strategies gives your class the best chance of remembering them?
Learning the multiplication facts is such an important part of the third grade math curriculum. Studies show that when a child fails to learn just one part of their multiplication facts, let’s say the eight facts, they label themselves as not being good at their times tables. It doesn’t matter that they know 90% of the facts, they will still say they’re not good at multiplying.
When it comes to multiplication, following a sequence that teaches students the ‘easier’ facts first, providing them with a strategy to learn them and then giving them an abundance of motivating and engaging activities and games will ensure they know each set of multiplication facts before moving onto the next.
This bundle contains 32 resources valued at $135. Save over 80% of the total retail value.
🖱️Click to see what’s in the pack HERE
Teacher information on how to sequence the teaching of the multiplication facts and what resources to use and when PLUS the following game packs.
1. Multiplication Flip Books
2. Multiplication posters and mini poster booklets
3. Multiply and Find the Answer
4. Make a Path
5. Spin, Trace and Color
6. Spin, Answer and Trace
7. Spin and Answer
8. Find the Answer
9. Four in a Row
10. Multiplication and Division Center
11. Groups of Game
12. Multiplication Game – Beat the Clock
13. Skip Counting – Multiplication Tables
14. Multiplication Card Games
15. Mixed Multiplication Games 6, 7 and 8x
16. Line Them Up
17. Color by Code
18. Multiplication Books for each fact
19. Multiplication Strategies Distance Learning
20. Multiplication Fact Families
21. Missing Factors Game
22. Homework Games for Multiplication
23. Mini Times Tables Posters/Bookmarks
24. 2 PowerPoint Games
25. Understanding Multiplication Game
26. Multiplication Facts Google Slide Game™
27. Four in a Row Google Slides Game™
28. Hexagon Google Slides Game™
29. Reach the Top Google Slides Game™
30. Find a Path Google Slides Game™
31. Keeping Time Google Slides Game™
32. 60 Multiplication Game Boards
Here’s what teachers who have used this pack have said:
♥ “Wow! What a fabulous bundle!! We are currently hybrid so having both digital and print copies of activities that are low prep, yet engaging has been fantastic. I especially love the fact books! Amazing resource!!!” Third and Thrivin.
♥ “I needed resources that my students could use on their own during these unprecedented times. My students all have learning disabilities so they had to be user friendly. This resource ticks off all of my boxes! Thank you!” Cheryl Coate.
♥ “I am in love with this bundle! I love how many games and activities are included and how it takes the guesswork out of the planning. Thank you!” Michelle R.
32 Multiplication Packs Downloadable ZIP
This product is for A SINGLE USER ONLY. That means that copying or sharing any part of this product with another teacher, grade level, school, department, district, etc is strictly prohibited. You have the option to purchase multiple licenses (at a discount) for each additional person/classroom with whom you wish to share this product. Thank you for respecting my hard work.
© All rights reserved. email@example.com